TAGS: Media Release
2018/2019 GLOBE Annual General Meeting
On behalf of the GLOBE Committee, GLOBE President Dan de Rochefort wrote to GLOBE Members to advise that the 2018 GLOBE Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Monday 10 September 2018, 6.30pm, at Hares & Hyenas, 63 Johnston Street, Fitzroy.
Timelines for the Annual General Meeting
- Nominations open Monday 30 July 2018 [Click here to download a nomination form]
- Nominations close 5pm, Saturday 11 August 2018
- An Eventbrite invitation to the AGM will be emailed to all financial Members and include a Proxy Form and information on Nominees on Monday 20 August 2018
- Proxy Forms must be e-mailed to, and received by, the Secretary by 5pm, Monday 10 September 2018
Nominations are hereby open for positions on the General Committee that will expire at the AGM or for any other position that will become vacant should the current office-holder decide not to seek re-election.
Positions currently open for nomination
- Committee Member – Diversity
- Committee Member – Events
- Committee Member – Membership