Founded in 1992, GLOBE Victoria is a registered charity that connects LGBTIQ+ people professionally and socially while nurturing our communities in Victoria.
We achieve this through:
• Networking events around Melbourne and in Regional Victoria;
• Community focused panel discussions;
• Small Business Member Events & Seminars;
• The annual Victorian Pride Awards;
• The annual GLOBE Victoria Community Grants programme
If you are an energetic, committed and people focused individual, we have opportunities for you to join our diverse, dynamic and passionate team. We are looking for professional, reliable and engaged individuals to join the GLOBE Victoria committee who would like to give back to LGBTIQ+ communities.
We welcome any general enquiries regarding volunteering so please drop us a note here if you are interested.